Great Little Breaks : Essex Seaside Town Stay
Essex Seaside Town Stay : £59.50 PP
Situated on the Tendring Peninsula in a hidden corner of Essex, barely an hour from London but a million miles away is the Kingscliff Hotel – a contemporary coastal hideaway loved by locals and cherished by travellers. Boasting simple seaside pleasures, just south lies Clacton-on-Sea – a playground for all things classic English seaside. To the north is Genteel Frinton, the quintessential English seaside resort.
Right on the promenade, painted powder blue, the Kingscliff is the perfect base for a seaside escape. A prime place for fresh seafood, and simply stepping back to watch the world go by.
- Check-in 3pm / Check-out 10am
- Free parking is available at the hotel
- WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge
- Breakfast is served 7am-9am
- Dinner is served 6pm-9:30pm
- Hotel does not have a lift
- This hotel does not accept pets