Rover : Dog Boarding
We’ll treat your dog like family
Connect with a 5-star sitter who’ll welcome your dog into their home when you’re not around—whether it’s just for the weekend or over a few weeks. Dog boarding is great for:
- Dogs of all ages and abilities, including puppies
- Pet owners looking for a safe, loving alternative to a kennel
- Dogs who’d love to socialise with their sitter’s pets or receive one-on-one care
No more loud kennels or cages
- Loving care in your sitter’s home
It’s easy to find the perfect pet sitter in your area—in fact, many pet parents live within minutes of a sitter on Rover.
- Dog sitters you can trust
Every sitter on the site has been reviewed and approved by the Rover team, and 95%% of reviewed stays have received a perfect 5-star rating.
- Convenient Meet & Greet tool
Meet your dog’s perfect match before you book. Schedule a free in-person Meet & Greet, right from your Rover inbox.
- Cute photo updates
Millions of adorable photos have been sent through Rover! Receive a pic of your dog enjoying a game of fetch.
- Affordable, personalised pet care
Worried that dog boarding in a sitter’s home will be more expensive than kennels? Find out how much dog sitters near you typically cost.